Family Owned and Operated Since 1910
The pumps and plumbing company was established in Mt. Vernon, Ny in 1910 by Charles Frederick Kappus. His son, Charles Frederick Kappus Jr., took over the company in 1938 and continued to work in Mt. Vernon. From there the company was passed onto David Kappus in 1968.
In 1974 David moved the company to Putnam Valley, NY. The Company was incorporated in 1998 as “C.F. Kappus Pumps & Plumbing” DBA “The Pump Man”. With owner both David Kappus Sr.and son Paul Kappus as partners. In 2013 C.F. Kappus Pumps & Plumbing sole ownership was passed on to Paul Kappus who currently owns and operates the family business
20 Peekskill Hollow Rd, Putnam Valley, NY 10579
P.O. Box 309, Putnam Valley, NY 10579
Servicing, Putnam, Westchester, Dutchess Rockland and Orange Counties
Fully licensed, insured & bonded